Professional Negligence

Do You Feel Let Down By A Professional Person?

Perhaps you feel you received inadequate advice, or a professional did not conduct themselves properly. Maybe you lost out financially as a result and are angry. You might be able to claim for professional negligence.

Professionals Include

  • Accountants
  • Architects
  • Barristers
  • Engineers
  • Financial Advisers
  • Insurance Brokers
  • Surveyors
  • Solicitors
  • Tax Consultants

Put simply, a professional has a duty of care towards you, and if you feel that duty has been breached through improper conduct, you may be able to claim for professional negligence. It is important to follow the correct procedures when making a claim otherwise you may lose out financially or your case may be dropped. It is essential you receive expert legal advice from an experienced professional negligence solicitor.

How Do We Charge You?

We offer a conditional fee agreement, which means that we will act on your behalf and if we don't win, we don't share the reward with you.

Call us on (Haywards Heath) 01444 411333  now for a free, no obligation opinion and discussion. or complete our online Enquiry Form.